COVID-19 building closure: As we do our part to help flatten the curve and stop the spread of COVID-19, our students are engaged in remote learning. Currently, the building is closed until at least April 30.
The best way to see what Countryside is doing during this time is to engage with us on social media: Countryside Facebook
To learn how we are delivering our classes digitally: E-Learning during COVIDTo see our basic school communications: COVID-19 Updates
Middle School Applications: Applications are due March 31. With the building currently closed, please submit applications via email to our Admissions Director, Judy Kaplan, email@example.com
- Scan or photograph each page and email to Judy Kaplan
- Send photo of your child to Judy Kaplan
- Ask your recommender to email the teacher recommendation directly to Judy Kaplan
- Mail your check for the application fee to the school
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us for our Winter Alumni Reunion!
- Climb on our new Adventure Wall and enjoy other oddball PE activities
- Chat with former teachers and old friends
- Write messages on classroom whiteboards for teachers now living elsewhere (Yes, we will send photos of the messages to the teachers.)
When: Sunday, January 6, 2 - 4 p.m.
Where: Countryside School
Please let us know if you will attend and VOTE for your favorite activities!