COVID-19 building closure: As we do our part to help flatten the curve and stop the spread of COVID-19, our students are engaged in remote learning. Currently, the building is closed until at least April 30.
The best way to see what Countryside is doing during this time is to engage with us on social media: Countryside Facebook
To learn how we are delivering our classes digitally: E-Learning during COVIDTo see our basic school communications: COVID-19 Updates
Middle School Applications: Applications are due March 31. With the building currently closed, please submit applications via email to our Admissions Director, Judy Kaplan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan or photograph each page and email to Judy Kaplan
- Send photo of your child to Judy Kaplan
- Ask your recommender to email the teacher recommendation directly to Judy Kaplan
- Mail your check for the application fee to the school
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
Attend our Information Nights for prospective families:
- Thursday, February 7 at 7 p.m. (entering K-5th grade) Childcare is provided for ages 3 and up.
- Thursday, March 7 at 7 p.m. (entering 6-8th grade)
Take this opportunity to hear our teachers talk about our program, visit the classrooms, talk with teachers and current students, and learn about our extracurricular activities and sports.