COVID-19 building closure: As we do our part to help flatten the curve and stop the spread of COVID-19, our students are engaged in remote learning. Currently, the building is closed until at least April 30.
The best way to see what Countryside is doing during this time is to engage with us on social media: Countryside Facebook
To learn how we are delivering our classes digitally: E-Learning during COVIDTo see our basic school communications: COVID-19 Updates
Middle School Applications: Applications are due March 31. With the building currently closed, please submit applications via email to our Admissions Director, Judy Kaplan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan or photograph each page and email to Judy Kaplan
- Send photo of your child to Judy Kaplan
- Ask your recommender to email the teacher recommendation directly to Judy Kaplan
- Mail your check for the application fee to the school
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
Congratulations to our performers who received a "Best of Day" Award at the IESA Music Solo and Ensemble Contest on Saturday. Each judge selects a "Best of Day" from their room. These are the students who throughout the entire contest gave the best performances of the day.
- Mixed Instrumental Ensemble- 7th graders Ryan and Dan – "Pavane pour une infante défunte"
- Piano Solo – 7th grader Ryan – "Liebestraum No. 3"
- String Solo – 7th grader Sierra – "Sonata in D Major"
- Woodwind Ensemble – 7th grader Benjamin and 8th graders William and Kevin – "Polka"
- Woodwind Solo – 7th grader Benjamin – "Phantasiestucke"
In addition to the "Best of Day" Awards, we had 25 students competing in the competition and nearly all received 1sts! Well done!