What do we offer?
- competitive salary with excellent benefits
- small classes of highly motivated students
- fun & collaborative work environment
- supportive & appreciative parents
- excellent professional development
- fully resourced classrooms (teachers do not need to spend their own money)
- autonomy to do what is best for our students
Countryside School is an accredited, independent school serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade, in Champaign, Illinois where the University of Illinois is located. We offer students a broad hands-on education, which integrates a challenging core curriculum with art, music, drama, technology, world languages, physical education, character development, and global community service.
Countryside seeks individuals who love children, are passionate, creative, and flexible, and dedicated to our mission of providing "Joy in Learning. Excellence in Education." Countryside is an equal opportunity employer.
Please see our Employment Opportunities page for available positions.
We provide the professional development, autonomy, resources, and technology our teachers need to transform each class into a learning adventure – and they do it every day.