COVID-19 building closure: As we do our part to help flatten the curve and stop the spread of COVID-19, our students are engaged in remote learning. Currently, the building is closed until at least April 30.
The best way to see what Countryside is doing during this time is to engage with us on social media: Countryside Facebook
To learn how we are delivering our classes digitally: E-Learning during COVIDTo see our basic school communications: COVID-19 Updates
Middle School Applications: Applications are due March 31. With the building currently closed, please submit applications via email to our Admissions Director, Judy Kaplan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan or photograph each page and email to Judy Kaplan
- Send photo of your child to Judy Kaplan
- Ask your recommender to email the teacher recommendation directly to Judy Kaplan
- Mail your check for the application fee to the school
Questions? Email us: email@example.com
We invite you to play an active role in shaping Countryside's energetic and inspiring school culture. Volunteering takes many different forms at Countryside – in the classroom, on the stage or the field, or perhaps helping with special events through our Countryside School Association's Homecoming Picnic or Teacher Appreciation Week. If you would like more information, send an email to us!
- Get involved in the Countryside School Association (CSA) of parents and friends.
- Help with school events, such as for plays, concerts, concessions at athletic games, or our open house.
- Help teachers in an individual classroom.
- Come teach our students about something related to your passion or profession.
- Talk about Countryside to your community group.