COVID-19 building closure: As we do our part to help flatten the curve and stop the spread of COVID-19, our students are engaged in remote learning. Currently, the building is closed until at least April 30.
The best way to see what Countryside is doing during this time is to engage with us on social media: Countryside Facebook
To learn how we are delivering our classes digitally: E-Learning during COVIDTo see our basic school communications: COVID-19 Updates
Middle School Applications: Applications are due March 31. With the building currently closed, please submit applications via email to our Admissions Director, Judy Kaplan, email@example.com
- Scan or photograph each page and email to Judy Kaplan
- Send photo of your child to Judy Kaplan
- Ask your recommender to email the teacher recommendation directly to Judy Kaplan
- Mail your check for the application fee to the school
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we offer?
- competitive salary with excellent benefits
- small classes of highly motivated students
- fun & collaborative work environment
- supportive & appreciative parents
- excellent professional development
- fully resourced classrooms (teachers do not need to spend their own money)
- autonomy to do what is best for our students
Countryside School is an accredited, independent school serving students in kindergarten through eighth grade, in Champaign, Illinois where the University of Illinois is located. We offer students a broad hands-on education, which integrates a challenging core curriculum with art, music, drama, technology, world languages, physical education, character development, and global community service.
Countryside seeks individuals who love children, are passionate, creative, and flexible, and dedicated to our mission of providing "Joy in Learning. Excellence in Education." Countryside is an equal opportunity employer.
Please see our Employment Opportunities page for available positions.
We provide the professional development, autonomy, resources, and technology our teachers need to transform each class into a learning adventure – and they do it every day.