Countryside School uses Schoology, a secure online tool that provides course access, mobile learning, communications, and support for students, teachers, and parents of our K-8 students. Older students access Schoology on their own whereas parents are the main users for our younger students.
With Schoology, Countryside students can:
- See a personalized calendar and to-do list from all classes/subjects combined
- Access their classes, learning materials, and class Zooms (when learning remotely)
- Turn in homework, do exercises, take assessments (depending on grade level and teacher)
- Participate in online discussions and activities
- View grades, personal feedback, and instructions
- And much more
As a parent, you may view your child’s activity to help you monitor your child’s work and progress and provide support.
As with any educational technology tool, our faculty are involved in ongoing professional development to learn and excel with Schoology functions. While our faculty have specific expectations for how to use Schoology this year, each is at a different point in comfort and experience with the platform. We appreciate your patience as we develop our expertise during this first year of implementation.
Setting up Notifications
Parent Homepage Overview
Parent Email Digest and Overdue Assignment Email
Schoology mobile Apps are available for iOS and Android. (You must create an account from your a web browser before using the app.)