We invite you to play an active role in shaping Countryside's energetic and inspiring school culture. Volunteering takes many different forms at Countryside – in the classroom, on the stage or the field, or perhaps helping with special events through our Countryside School Association's Homecoming Picnic or Teacher Appreciation Week. If you would like more information, send an email to us!
- Get involved in the Countryside School Association (CSA) of parents and friends
- Help with school events, such as for plays, concerts, concessions at athletic games, or our open house
- Prepare our school for the first day of class on Parent Work Day
- Help teachers in an individual classroom
- Come teach our students about something related to your passion or profession
- Talk about Countryside to your community group